The intermediate coaching program is a 1:1 coaching design for athletes who are working to develop the required strength and skill to perform workouts and competitions as prescribed. With a customized approach to you as an individual, unlike template programming, we will target specific weaknesses in the areas of strength, skill, and endurance. Your coach and specific program design will enable you to perform all RX movements in both training and competition.
Who The Program Is For
Beginner-level athlete with a goal of building foundational strength, skills, and endurance to perform workouts as RX. This will complement competition aspirations towards the CrossFit Open, Quarterfinals, or any other similar CrossFit-style competition.
Goals Of The Programming
- Graduate from the scaled/intermediate division to RX
- Perform all gymnastics movements with confidence
- Receive accountability, motivation, support, and guidance from a coach
- Use standard prescribed weights in training and competition
- Complete the CrossFit Open as RX with aspirations of making it to Quarterfinals
- Address and develop the psychology of the athlete in the sport
- Approach training with intensity and tenacity with the accountability and guidance of a 1:1 coaching program
Training Time Commitment
- 60-90 minutes per day
- 1 session per day
- 4-6 training days per week
Gym + Equipment
- Access to a standard functional fitness facility
- Scaling or modifications will be provided if the equipment isn't available
- Month-to-Month Payment
- 30-Day Cancellation Notice
3-Month Minimum Requirement
Not Sure? Schedule A Free 1:1 Discovery Call With Our Coach
Donnie and I started working together over 5 years ago. When I began, I had almost the exact same goals as posted in this program but had no functional fitness background, I was a has been from my time both on active duty and in federal law enforcement and a little pudgy. Donnie has been highly successful with me to take all this in mind, take advantage of my competitive spirit and take a little effort in keeping a close technical eye on my progress all while not allowing me to get bored. The outcome has been incredible! I’m doing things now I stated I would never be able to after what I previously put my body through. Competition excites me and I’m always looking to grow. Donnie and I still work together and I’m very proud to say, still improving times, still gaining on lifts, and tuning my engine for the grinders. I haven’t looked back and very thankful for Donnie’s attitude, attention to detail and patience. If you’re looking for result, make Donnie your coach too!