In the accessory 1:1 coaching program, we will address specific weaknesses within your training and athletic ability. This customized coaching program is not meant to replace your current training. It is designed to be complementary to what you are currently following in order to develop weaknesses in areas that are preventing you from reaching your goals. You can use this program as an add-on to your current training schedule or stagger training days with your current training.
Who Is The Program Designed For
Anyone who is a scaled, intermediate, RX, or Elite level athlete looking for a supplemental program to compliment their performance and develop individual-specific weaknesses (i.e. build an engine, aerobic capacity, OLY, etc.). This will complement competition aspirations towards the CrossFit Open, Quarterfinals, Semifinals, the CrossFit Games, or any other similar CrossFit style competition.
Goals Of The Programming
- Develop and correct weaknesses in the athlete
- Receive accountability, motivation, support, and guidance through programming and training sessions
- Approach training with intensity and tenacity with the accountability and guidance of a 1:1 coaching program
- To complement the current training program and/or classwork
- Individualized based on the athlete in the areas of weightlifting, gymnastics, endurance, functional fitness, skill work, aerobic work, etc.
Training Time Commitment
- 45-60 minutes per day
- 1 session per day
- 3 training days per week
- Can be done before or after regular training/classwork
Gym + Equipment
- Access to a standard functional fitness facility
- Scaling or modifications will be provided if the equipment isn't available
- Month-to-Month Payment
- 30-Day Cancellation Notice
3-Month Minimum Requirement
Not Sure? Schedule A Free 1:1 Discovery Call With Our Head Coach
I’m really enjoying the programming! Donnie is the best.
I love this program. It is so specifically tailored to my needs and Donnie writes the absolute best workouts. Highlight of my weeks!